December 14, 2011

A Few Months In...

As I started this journey to my "Happily Ever After" I heard from dozens how I could not possibly handle all of these responsibilities at one time. Despite my usual I added full time student to the all ready full schedule! I knew if I wanted to ever get out of this struggle routine that I had to do something different REGARDLESS of who believed in me! So here I am a mother, fiance, full time employee and now a student! Doesn't sound like a lot... Lets break down my roles. As a mother I have to have the clothes washed, the house clean, the cabinets stocked, and the bills paid! Thank God I have a fiance to help me with that, but it also adds keeping him satisfied and full to the schedule (and more than a few more clothes to wash, lol!) As an employee in the corporate world, as everybody else, I need to adhere to my schedule, and be available for extra hours as needed, plus there is always the stress of meetings, deadlines, and trying to advance! As a student homework is important as well as meet the deadline, but I am happy to do it, because I am perusing my Creative Writing for Entertainment Bachelors of Fine Arts Degree at FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY ONLINE!!!! Can you tell I am a little excited? I am, this is one of THE best schools in the industry! I am 5 classes in with a 3.0 GPA! But with the good there is always the bad, we have to move with less than 2 months to be ALL THE WAY out! Stressful? Yes! But welcome, where my journey can be your journey too! I hope I can inspire someone else to make the decision to start a journey of their own~

No comments:

Post a Comment